We live in Gaza, this geographical point that does not exceed an area of 360 km² and besieged from all sides. Over two million Palestinians live in Gaza making it one of the most densely populated area in the world. The youth and workforce account for over 65% of the inhabitants.
The increasing restrictions and control imposed by the occupation on Gaza do not allow for a stable environment – neither on a personal nor on an economic level. The blockade imposed since 2007 also prevent most of humanitarian aid to reach the area. All of this leading to a large share of the youth to face unemployment, the rate currently being 55%.
Each of us has his\her own talent and thus we decided to combine these talents into one productive team that aims to overcome all the challenges of our society. We aspire to build a technical project that provides us and art lovers some new work prospects, by creating our own different versions of art.Who are we→
The Planner's Objective
- Reduce the unemployment rate and make the youth of Gaza more independent and successful by providing them the tools to improve their skills
- Provide a tool to the muslim community to help worshipers organize their Ramadan
- Set goals by jotting them down on paper, and evaluate your day in order to better realize the improvements that you can make and the progress you already made
*END OF STOCK FOR 2021
- A list that helps you organize your day and tasks smartly
- Simple and easy content with exquisite designs
- An interactive notebook that contains suggestions and tips
- Calendar that arranges the month of Ramadan for you and motivates you to achieve your goals
- Free space to create your own plan
- A reminder of the important days.
- A table to organize reading the Quran
- A table of motivation to do acts of worship
- Provisions for Eid Al Fitr and Zakat Al Fitr
What is the impact of purchasing the booklet?
You will help us create jobs and tackle unemployment in Gaza. You will give the youth of Gaza a new outlook on life.
100% of the profits go to the project in Gaza !